[MARMAM] Request for audio visual material for digital field guide

Daniel Gonzalez gonzalezd at andrews.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:48:48 PDT 2013

Dear MARMAM community,
I'm currently teaching a marine mammal class in Puguet Sound and the class project is to create an eBook Field guide to the Marine Mammals of the Salish Sea. We are requesting your assistance for images, short video clips, audio clips, or other interesting material of the species listed below. The eBook will be free of charge (we will not profit from your images) and we will give full credit for any material used.

Minki Whale Balaenoptera acutorostra
Grey Whale Eschrichtius robustus
Pacific White-sided Dolphin Lagenorhynchus obliquidens
Humpback Whale Megaptera novaeangliae
Harbor Porpoise Phocoena phocoena
Killer Whale Orcinus orca
Dall’s Porpoise Phocoenoides dalli
Northern or Steller Sea Lion Eumetopias jubatus
California Sea Lion Zalophus californianus
Northern Elephant Seal Mirounga angustirostris
Harbor Seal Phoca vitulina
Sea Otter Enhydra lutris

---
Daniel Gonzalez-Socoloske
Assistant Professor of Biology
Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI 49103
gonzalezd at andrews.edu