[MARMAM] 1st California Student Chapter Meeting of the Society for Marine Mammalogy

Sarah Peterson californiastudentsmm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:00:08 PDT 2013

We are happy to announce the dates for the first annual student conference
for the newly created California SMM Student Chapter. Our first annual
meeting will be held on Saturday October 26th and Sunday October 27th at
the University of California Santa Cruz. Registration/abstract submission
is now open and we welcome submissions from both undergraduate, graduate,
and recently graduated students. Go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JLLKXDto register/submit an abstract.
Click
here<http://smm.pbsci.ucsc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/California-Student-SMM-2013-Meeting.pdf>,
or check out our website <http://smm.pbsci.ucsc.edu/meetings/> for more
information on the meeting.

Please email us at californiastudentsmm at gmail.com if you have any
questions!

Cheers,

Sarah and Liz

--
Sarah Peterson and Liz McHuron
California Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy