[MARMAM] Seabirds - Seals - Men

Vincent Bourret vjrb2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 07:59:01 PST 2013

Dear Marmam-ites,

For teaching purposes, we would be interested in knowing of any good
primary references or reviews you may have on interactions between aquatic
birds and seals. We would notably be interested in ecological or
statistical data (e.g. describing occurrence, frequency, duration,
intensity, etc... of these interactions).

Likewise, we would be interested in analogous data on interactions between
seals and humans.

This would help us inform discussions on opportunities for potential shared
pathogens to circulate between these different types of hosts.

We'll be most grateful if you can help !

With many thanks,
Best wishes,
Vincent Bourret

Vincent Bourret, DVM