[MARMAM] volunteers needed in Picardie - France.

Laetitia Dupuis laetitia.dupuis at picardie-nature.org
Tue Jan 29 06:51:56 PST 2013

Hello,

Picardie Nature, which is a protection and study association for
nature and environment in Picardie-France, is looking for volunteers
to participate:
  - in the summer surveillance of seals in two estuaries (baie de Somme
  and baie d'Authie), which will be from the 8th of june untill the 31st
of
  august;
  - at taking care of seals, in our seal center which will be ready to
  receive stranded seals from the 8th of june untill the animals are
able
  to go back to sea.

To get more informations about the missions and conditions of
participation
of thses ecolontary works, plesase take a look on our website:
http://www.picardie-nature.org/spip.php?article1145

To participate, fill in the form before the 10th of march 2013 on:
http://ecovolontaires.picardie-nature.org/

All volunteers need to speak french.

Best greetings,
Laetitia DUPUIS