[MARMAM] contract opportunity

Eunice Pinn Eunice.Pinn at jncc.gov.uk
Thu Jan 31 05:31:04 PST 2013

Please note that JNCC as recently advertised a contract for the identification of persistent high density areas for harbour porpoise in UK waters. If you are interested in submitting an application see  http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/page-6367 for further details.

Dr Eunice Pinn
Marine Mammal Advisor
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Inverdee House, Baxter Street, Aberdeen, AB11 9QA
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 266580
Email: eunice.pinn at jncc.gov.uk

Please be aware I am part time, usually working Wednesday to Friday

The Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) is the statutory adviser to Government on UK and international nature conservation, on behalf of the Council for Nature Conservation and the Countryside, the Countryside Council for Wales, Natural England and Scottish Natural Heritage.  Its work contributes to maintaining and enriching biological diversity, conserving geological features and sustaining natural systems.

JNCC SUPPORT CO. Registered in England and Wales, company no. 05380206. Registered office:  Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 1JY

If you have a Freedom of Information/Environmental Information request please refer to our website page

This message has been checked for all known viruses by JNCC delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.