[MARMAM] Whale Stranding Indonesia website

Putu Liza Mustika putu.liza at my.jcu.edu.au
Sun Jan 20 00:45:02 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

It's with a great pleasure I announce you the new Whale Stranding Indonesia
website:

 <http://www.whalestrandingindonesia.com>
http://www.whalestrandingindonesia.com

This website is created to compile, analyse and present stranding events in
Indonesia in a systematic and easy-to-use manner. The administrators are
from Marine Mammals Indonesia mailing list; website design and webmaster are
Stefan Baier and Wong Ee Phin from  <http://www.wildandscience.com>
www.wildandscience.com in Malaysia.

We currently have almost 100 stranding cases from 1987 to January 2013. We
haven't finished the data entry yet; we're at 87 cases now. But we're hoping
that the whole data will be entered by late this month.

We also are still building the query system for the website, so that users
can search for stranding events based on place/province, species and year.

Inputs and additional data are welcome through my email.

Thank you and sincerely,

Icha

Dr Putu Liza Kusuma Mustika ('Icha')

putu.liza at my.jcu.edu.au