[MARMAM] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Ecologist with NOAA's Hawaiian Monk Seal Research Program - Opens DEC 26

Charles Littnan charles.littnan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:11:28 PST 2013

Aloha Everyone-

We are happy to announce a job opportunity in NOAA’s Hawaiian Monk Seal
Research Program (HMSRP).  The HMSRP is looking for a Research Ecologist to
support our research and recovery efforts.  The successful applicant will
participate in a variety of research projects across many disciplines
including foraging ecology, fisheries interactions, health and disease
studies, and more.  The HMSRP is an applied research and recovery program
so a key focus will be on developing, testing and implementing strategies
to increase the survival of monk seals, particularly juvenile female seals.

Key Information for the Position:

*-  This is a research position in the US Federal Government.  You must be
a US Citizen or National to apply for the position.*

-  This position is heavily focused on research including field work across
the Hawaiian Archipelago.

*-  The application process is only open from 12/26/13 – 01/06/14.  (you
will not be able to find the advertisement if you look before Dec 26)*

-  To read more about this position and to apply visit
*https://www.usajobs.gov/
<https://www.usajobs.gov/> *and search NMFS-PIC-2014-0001 (for public)
and/or NMFS-PIC-2014-0002 (Federal Employees)

- No funds are allocated for relocation.

*Questions related to the application process should be directed to Hollie
Walton (hollie.d.waltonATnoaa.gov <http://hollie.d.waltonATnoaa.gov>)
(replace AT with @)*

For more information about the HMSRP visit:

http://www.pifsc.noaa.gov/hawaiian_monk_seal/

http://facebook.com/HMSRP

Cheers,

Charles