[MARMAM] volunteers needed in Picardie - France.

Laetitia Dupuis laetitia.dupuis at picardie-nature.org
Fri Dec 20 05:38:22 PST 2013

Hello,

Picardie Nature, which is a protection and study association for
nature and environment in Picardie-France, is looking for volunteers
to participate:
 - in the summer surveillance of seals in two estuaries (baie de Somme
 and baie d'Authie), which will be from the 7th of june untill the 30st
of august;
 - at taking care of seals, in our seal center which will be ready to
 receive stranded seals from the 7th of june untill the animals are
able to go back to sea.

To get more informations about the missions and conditions of
participation
of theses ecolontary works, plesase take a look on our website:
http://www.picardie-nature.org/spip.php?article1145 [1]

To participate, fill in the form before the 9th of march 2014 on:
http://ecovolontaires.picardie-nature.org/ [2]

ALL VOLUNTEERS NEED TO SPEAK FRENCH.

Best greetings,
Laetitia DUPUIS

--

 [3] LAETITIA DUPUIS | Chargée de mission mammifères marins
 BP 70010 - 80097 Amiens Cedex 3
 laetitia.dupuis at picardie-nature.org
 www.picardie-nature.org [3]

 [4]