[MARMAM] Wildlife physiologist position at Alaska Dept of Fish and Game

Rehberg, Michael J (DFG) michael.rehberg at alaska.gov
Mon Dec 9 09:57:29 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

The Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Steller Sea Lion Program is recruiting for a Wildlife Physiologist III.  This position leads the physiology research component of the Steller Sea Lion Research Program, manages and conducts field data collection and laboratory analysis, and directly supervises a biometrician, physiologist and interns.  We are looking for strong candidates who can manage this segment of our program, plan research relevant to management and conservation needs, and to build the collaborative relationships and help pursue the resources to make this work happen.  This position is based in our Fairbanks office.

This recruitment is open to all applicants, and closes December 31 (Alaska Standard Time).  Please see this link for details:

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/alaska/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=746350

For questions please contact me at michael.rehberg at alaska.gov<mailto:michael.rehberg at alaska.gov> .

Best regards,

Mike Rehberg

----
Michael J. Rehberg (michael.rehberg at alaska.gov<mailto:michael.rehberg at alaska.gov>)
Program Leader, Steller Sea Lion Research Project - Alaska Department of Fish and Game