[MARMAM] Seeking support for fisherman survey analysis

Paudel Shambhu oasis.excurrent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:51:44 PST 2013

Dear All,

I am shambhu paudel from Nepal and working as assistant professor for
 wildlife Biology and GIS/RS at Kathmandu Forestry College, Nepal.

Currently, I have completed fisherman survey, as a part of dolphin ecology
project in Nepal river system.

I need support from anyone for selecting appropriate statistical tools. If
anybody interested on this,  he/she will be co-author for our paper.

With regards,
shambhu paudel

--
Successful Conservation Based on Deep Philosophical Convictions

Assistant Professor
Kathmandu Forestry College
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.kafcol.edu.np