[MARMAM] Otago Museum Collection Tours during Conference Week

Emma Burns Emma.Burns at otagomuseum.govt.nz
Mon Dec 2 13:23:22 PST 2013

The Otago Museum is offering a limited number of 30 minutes basement tours to see highlights of their regionally significant marine mammal collection. Pre conference tours are available this Friday 6 December with additional times available through the conference week. The tours are exclusively open for delegates attending Biennial Conference on Marine Mammals.

To find out more and to book online please follow this link:
http://www.otagomuseum.govt.nz/private-event/462

To access the private event page enter:

Username: mmc
Password: mmconference

To find out more about the Otago Museum and its galleries please visit our website:
http://www.otagomuseum.govt.nz/

We look forward to seeing you in Dunedin.

Emma Burns
Research and Interpretation Coordinator Natural Science

[http://sig.otagomuseum.govt.nz/signature/image001.png]<www.otagomuseum.govt.nz/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

[http://sig.otagomuseum.govt.nz/signature/image003.png]<https://www.facebook.com/OtagoMuseum>

[http://sig.otagomuseum.govt.nz/signature/image005.png]<https://twitter.com/otagomuseum>

419 Great King Street, PO Box 6202, Dunedin 9059, New Zealand, Ph +64 |03| 479 3276

This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential or legally privileged material, and is intended solely for the named recipient(s). Otago Museum does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly those of Otago Museum. Otago Museum employs all strict and reasonable virus control measures and accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly or indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message or any attached file.