[MARMAM] Cybertracker review

Daphna Feingold daphna.feingold at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Wed Aug 14 04:23:54 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I am interested in receiving some comments and reviews about the
'cybertracker'software.

The Sea Watch Foundation undertakes Line-transect and Photo ID surveys which
last a minimum of 8-10 hours though some are longer and we are interested in
collecting field data using a hand held device (PDA/tablet etc.) using the
'cybertracker' software.

I am interested in getting some reviews from other researchers who are using
the 'cybertracker' software in the field.

Any comments and reviews would be welcome in particular, information
regarding any weaknesses/limitations that researchers may have found.

Please send all comments to: daphna.feingold at seawatchfoundation.org.uk

Best,

Daphna

________________________