[MARMAM] 42nd Annual Symposium of the EAAM

Élio Vicente eliovicente at zoomarine.pt
Sun Aug 11 09:23:22 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As per the request of Dr. Arlete Sogorb, President-Elect of the EAAM - European Association for Aquatic Mammals, and Chair of the Association's Annual Symposia, we would like to announce the upcoming international meeting of the EAAM, which it will take place in Tenerife (Spain), between March 14-17, 2014.

The event will be hosted by Loro Parque, in Puerto de la Cruz.

For further information, you can browse the following websites:
- www.loroparque.com/eaam & www.loroparque.com
- www.eaam.org & www.eaam.org/index.php?option=com_content

We do look forward to welcome you, next March, in the largest island of the seven Canary Islands and... the home of the amazing Teide!

Kind regards,

Élio Vicente