[MARMAM] BBC request for help

Sophie Meyjes Sophie.Meyjes01 at bbc.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 09:40:56 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am sorry for the mass email but I am working on a program for the BBC revealing the weird and wonderful operations carried out on wild animals ‘Operation Wild’. We are looking to get in touch with as many Cetacean Veterinarians in North America  as possible and any cetacean sanctuaries/ reserves/ rescue units worldwide.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to message me on contact me on the details below.

Many thanks,
Sophie

Sophie Meyjes
Production Management Assistant- Operation Wild
Assistant to Helen Thomas and Jonathan Renouf

Tel: +44 (0)7734978851/ +44 (0)7792813278
Sophie.Meyjes01 at bbc.co.uk
W1 NBH 07C
BBC Broadcasting House
Portland Place