[MARMAM] Gray Whale Vocalizations

Elizabeth Keddy enkeddy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:26:09 PDT 2012

The art department at Olympic College is completing a sculpture of a gray
whale calf to be on exhibit for students and the general public.  In
collaboration with the art department, the marine science class is
recording audio dialogue to accompany this exhibit.  I was wondering if
anyone in the MARMAM community has gray whale vocalizations that we could
include with the audio.  We will give full acknowledgement, of course.  We
need to have the files by Tuesday, 10/2, in order to complete the sound
installation on time for exhibit.  Please let me know if you have
recordings you'd like to donate.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Keddy
Marine Science Intstructor