[MARMAM] GoM work opportunities

Sebastian von Lueders - EPI sebastian at epi.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 13:21:59 PDT 2012

EPI Ltd is happy to announce that we are looking for experienced MMOs based in the USA and Canada.  We have over 20 years' experience in the offshore seismic industry providing services including technical, health/safety and environmental consultancy.

As we have seen a high level of growth we will be requiring further manpower to handle the demand in the Gulf of Mexico.

If you are interested in working with a professional and dynamic team please forward your CV and cover letter to us.

You will need to fulfil the following criteria:

- Academic background in Biology or relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Offshore survival and medical certificates including HUET
- Relevant PSO training

Key Responsibilities:

- Monitor and record Marine Mammal activity for our clients.
- Monitor and assess Contractor HSE procedures and processes in relation to Marine Mammals
- Provide MMO training to vessel crew members as appropriate.
- Recording and reporting of Marine Mammal sightings and activity

Contact person:

Sebastian von Lueders
QHSE Manager
EPI Ltd.
E: sebastian at epi.co.uk<mailto:sebastian at epi.co.uk>

EPI Group
25 High Street
Cobham
Surrey
KT11 3DH
Tel: 44 (0) 8702 40 66 99
www.epi.co.uk

Celebrating 25 years in business 1987 - 2012
Trading Company - EPI Ltd
Registered Office: 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR
Company Registered in England: No. 4458520
VAT No. GB 458 8566 86