[MARMAM] IBAC symposia deadline postponed to November 30th.

Felipe Penin f_penin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:54:12 PST 2012

Dear all,

After receiving a few
requests the scientific committee has decided to delay symposia submission
deadline. We would hate to think we lost high quality proposals due to couple
of days. So, the deadline is now November 30th.
We hope to receive proposals from those that have required more time,
but we take this opportunity to everyone. This is the last
call for symposia proposals, and due to time limitations we may not delay it any further. If you were thinking about submitting a proposal and lost the chance by a couple of days, this is your last chance!

I hope many people
will take advantage of this opportunity. We now have enough material to
guarantee a wide symposia scope, just as we expected to have. Either way, it
would not hurt to have some more.

All the best,

Felipe Penin

Organizing Committee