[MARMAM] WWF Cetaceans Species Action Plan

Aimee Leslie aimee_lb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 01:17:11 PST 2012

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share with you the WWF Cetaceans Species Action Plan a result of the efforts of many cetacean conservation focused colleagues both internal and external to WWF. The attached Plan is to pave the path of what we hope to contribute to, hand in hand with the global conservation community, by 2020.

I am very grateful to all the contributors, and am happy to discuss further with anyone who is interested. The Cetaceans SAP is downloadable from: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38162092/WWF%20Cetaceans%20SAP%20LR.pdf

All the best,
Aimée Leslie