[MARMAM] Darwin Fin Photo Identification

Kristi Ashley Collom kristiashleycollom at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:10:34 PDT 2012

Looking to get in contact with researchers who have had experience using
the DARWIN Fin Photo Identification program. We are interested in
learning consistencies, techniques for analysis, and database sharing,
particularly but not limited to /Tursiops truncatus/ populations. Please
contact me if you or your colleagues have used the program (Mac or PC
version) and would like to collaborate techniques (troubleshooting
methods, successive approaches, flaws, corrective procedures, etc.)

Thank you!
Kristi

Kristi Ashley Collom
Research Assistant