[MARMAM] List of Dolphin Societies and Organizations for Book

Rauch, Alan arauch at uncc.edu
Wed May 23 07:42:49 PDT 2012

Dear Marmam List Members:

I ham completing the ms for a book called Dolphin to be published in the Animal Series by Reaktion Books and each volume contains a list of Societies and Organizations relate to the subject animal.  I have compiled a list, but I would love to have it vetted for completeness and accuracy.  I'd be very grateful if appropriate list members would view the list and respond to me with any corrections and changes.

You can find the list at the following page:

http://webpages.uncc.edu/~arauch/DSO.html

Many thanks in advance.

Alan
_______________________________
ALAN RAUCH
Editor, Configurations: A Journal of Literature,
   Science, and Technology
Department of English
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223

Tel.:  704.687.6158
Fax:   704.687.3961