[MARMAM] IWC Special Issue 12

Caryn Self-Sullivan cselfsullivan at sirenian.org
Thu May 17 11:27:14 PDT 2012

Dear Fellow Marmam Subscribers,

I'm searching for a copy of the book cited below, published by the
IWC, and/or recommendations for other books to use with a graduate
student for a directed independent study course in the use of photo-id
methods to study delphinids.  Please reply to me off-list at cselfsullivan at gmail.com
.

IWC Special issue 12: Individual Recognition of Cetaceans: Use of
Photo-Identification and Other Techniques to Estimation Population
Parameters.  EDS P.S. HAMMOND, S.A. MIZROCH AND G.P. DONOVAN.  1990 i-
v + 440PP. ISBN 0 906975 23 9 - OUT OF STOCK

Thanks,
Caryn

I'm IN IT TO END IT!  Please support me in my goal to walk 39 miles in
the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Charlotte, NC, in October.  Follow
my progress and donate online at:  http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/cselfsullivan

Caryn Self-Sullivan, PhD, KPA CTP
President & Co-founder, Sirenian International, Inc.
Consultant: Animal Behavior & Wildlife Conservation
Email:  cselfsullivan at sirenian.org
Phone:  +1.540.287.8207
Website:  http://sirenian.org
Blog: http://mermaidsandmermen.blogspot.com/
Facebook Fan Page:  https://www.facebook.com/sirenianinternational
Facebook Group Page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/sirenian/

Adjunct Faculty, Nova Southeastern University
NSU Email:  cs1733 at nova.edu
http://www.fischlerschool.nova.edu/
http://www.nova.edu/ocean/

Owner, The Positive Quarter LLC
Teaching People to Train Pets and People!
Helping Pet Owners, Animal Trainers, Teachers, Coaches, and Parents
since 2010
Mobile:  540.287.8207  Email:  cselfsullivan at gmail.com
Website/Facebook Fan Page:  http://thepositivequarter.com

Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner
TAGteach International Level One Certified Teacher
Doggone Safe "Be A Tree" Bite Prevention Presenter
K9 to 5 National Therapy Dog Trainer and Evaluator