[MARMAM] Help with Killer whale's pectoral fin

Bianca Morais biancamorais.biologia at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 13:08:55 PDT 2012

Dear Marmamers,
I need some help to assemble a pectoral fin of a killer whale (Orcinus orca). I have all bones of the pectoral fin, but we don't know how they are positioned. I searched in some books and in internet, but I just found pectoral fin of other species and I am still on doubt in many aspects. If someone can help me in someway, sending a photo or an image of this species by which I can rely on to build the sequence of bones, or in another way, I will be thankful.  Contact me at:  biancamorais.biologia at hotmail.com
Thank you.Regards,
Bianca

Bianca Morais
Bacharel em Ciências Biológicas (UESC)CRBio: 85.228/05-D
biancamorais.biologia at hotmail.com
biancamorais at biologa.bio.br
Contatos: +55 (71) 88368075/+55 (73) 91969074
Skype: biancacmorais