[MARMAM] images of plastic bag ingestion causing whale death

Reidenberg, Joy joy.reidenberg at mssm.edu
Tue Mar 20 10:03:01 PDT 2012

Does anyone have a good image of plastic bag ingestion that caused a whale's death? I'm hoping for an image of the plastic bag in the GI tract.  Please contact me directly at: <joy.reidenberg at mssm.edu<mailto:joy.reidenberg at mssm.edu>>.
Thanks,
Joy Reidenberg
***************************************
Joy S. Reidenberg, Ph.D.
Professor
Center for Anatomy and Functional Morphology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mail Box 1007, 1 Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029-6574 USA
voice: (212) 241-7563