[MARMAM] Historical Perspectives Year 4 DVDs now available from Aquatic Mammals Journal

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Fri Jun 22 06:47:14 PDT 2012

Dear MARMAM subscribers,

In 2008, Aquatic Mammals Journal launched the Historical Perspectives Series in which esteemed colleagues provide a written essay of their perspective in a field related to marine mammal studies and/or are interviewed for a DVD record. The essays appear as articles in Aquatic Mammals, and the DVDs are available for purchase from the Aquatic Mammals website (www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org).

We are pleased to announce that the Historical Perspectives Series Year 4 DVD set and individual DVDs are now available from our web site.  Check out this direct link for the Historical Perspectives page on our web site: http://tinyurl.com/HistoricalPerspectives
Year 4 features interviews with Andrew Greenwood, Ron Kastelein, Teun Dokter, Peter Bloom, Pedro Lavia, Stuart Moore, Vera da Silva, Kit Kovacs, Reg & Margaret Bloom, and Daryl Domning, as well as two summary DVDs - Stories from the Field and Changes in the Marine Mammal Field (aka Field Evolution).

In honor of the recent Solstice (summer or winter, depending on which hemisphere you reside in), we offer a special discount on the Year 4 set and each DVD. The Year 4 set is available for $165 US and each DVD is available for $14.99.  We are also offering a special discount on previous year sets and individual DVDs. Check out our web site for more details!!

We hope you enjoy this year's roster of interviewees and the summary DVDs.

Cheers
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.
Editor, Aquatic Mammals Journal