[MARMAM] Book chapters: Zero inflated models using seals and whales data
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Fri Jun 8 09:02:48 PDT 2012
MARMAM readers may be interested in two newly published book chapters:
1. A roadmap for analysis of overdispersed sandeel counts in seal scat
Ieno, Pierce, Santos, Zuur, Edridge, and Saveliev
2. Zero inflated GAM for temporal correlated sperm whale strandings time
Zuur, Pierce, Santos, Ieno, and Saveliev
Additional details on the book can be found here:
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Zuur, AF, Ieno, EN and Smith, GM. Springer. 680 p.
2. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R. (2009).
Zuur, AF, Ieno, EN, Walker, N, Saveliev, AA, and Smith, GM. Springer.
3. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
Zuur, AF, Ieno, EN, Meesters, EHWG. Springer
4. Zero Inflated Models and Generalized Linear Mixed Models with R.
(2012) Zuur, Saveliev, Ieno.
Other books: http://www.highstat.com/books.htm
Statistical consultancy, courses, data analysis and software
Highland Statistics Ltd.
6 Laverock road
UK - AB41 6FN Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the MARMAM