[MARMAM] Data request Guatemala

andrea cabrera andrea_ca_gt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 16:18:39 PDT 2012

Dear MarMam

I am a
researcher from the University of “San Carlos de Guatemala” and currently I am working
on a Project of Cetaceans from Guatemala. We are looking for historic and
recent data of marine mammals collected from Guatemala. One of the objectives of
the project is to analyze historical and recent distribution of cetaceans and determine
gaps of information in Guatemala. If you have papers or other information
related to marine mammals of Guatemala or the Eastern Tropical Pacific please
write me.  Thanks in advance

Best
Regards,
Andrea