[MARMAM] Bio-Logging Symposium 5 - 1st announcement

Cécile Vincent cvincent at univ-lr.fr
Wed Jul 25 06:00:08 PDT 2012

Dear all,

This is the first announcement for the 5th Bio-logging Science
Symposium, which will be held in Strasbourg, 20-26 September 2014.
Please pay a visit to our website http://bls5.sciencesconf.org/ where
you will find the possibility to add your contact address and name to
our database, which will serve for further information about the
symposium. Please take the time to fill up your information in the
"pre-registration" page. This will give us an idea of the number of
people potentially interested in attending the symposium and thus help
us best organize it. And spread the word around you.

If you have any enquiry please do not reply to this email but use
bls5 at iphc.cnrs.fr <mailto:bls5 at iphc.cnrs.fr> instead.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Strasbourg.

The organizing committee

--
---------
Yan Ropert-Coudert (PhD)

Secretary of the SCAR-EGBAMM
Academic editor at PLoS ONE / Associate editor at Marine Ornithology
Editor of the Penguiness Book: http://penguinessbook.scarmarbin.be/

Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien - DEPE
Universite de Strasbourg - CNRS
23, rue Becquerel 67087 Strasbourg FRANCE
Tel: +33(0)388106936 / Fax: +33(0)388106906
Email: docyaounde at gmail.com <mailto:docyaounde at gmail.com> / Webpage:
http://docyaounde.free.fr/

"So long... and thanks for all the fish" D. Adams
"On abat que les arbres qui genent les plus forts. La loi est la meme
que pour les hommes" J. Fournier