[MARMAM] MMO/PAM jobs

Maria Smithies mariasmithies at hydenlyne.com
Mon Jul 16 07:37:54 PDT 2012

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am the project manager at Hydenlyne.  Hydenlyne is a privately owned company which among other things provides MMOs and PAM operators to seismic companies world wide.  We are looking to build up our MMO and PAM database as we have a lot of job opportunities at the moment.  Can you please send this on to all MARMAM subscribers so that they can send me their CVs at mariasmithies at hydenlyne.com if they are interested in working with us.  The website address for Hydenlyne is: http://www.hydenlyne.com.

Many thanks

Maria Smithies
Project Manager

UK Mobile +44  (0)7718002915