[MARMAM] {Spam?} PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS TRANSFER.

Adams Zongo adamszongo1 at voila.fr
Wed Jul 11 13:58:29 PDT 2012

--
With Due Respect

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber; my name is Mr Adams Zongo. Account officer to late Mr. Morris
Thompson from America who is a gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a
Will stating that $10.5 Million dollars (Ten million five hundred thousand US) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a
random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to
produce the beneficiary of this before end of  October. 2012 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my
Utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter
Sheryl Thompson.

If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urgent
you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please act fast. I am waiting your urgent response. Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's: Pleas Reply
Me through My private email
Address; adamszongo at voila.fr

Your Full Name..........................
Your Sex.................................
Your Age..................................
Your pass or photo.......................
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number.........
Your Personal Fax Number.............

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. Transaction with.

Mr Adams Zongo.
BANK OF AFRICA.
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa