[MARMAM] (no subject)

UBS International Holdings BV angelicahr at fisica.ugto.mx
Wed Jul 11 09:53:54 PDT 2012

--
UBS International Holdings BV
Herengracht 600
NL-1017 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
www.ubs.com/investmentbank

Greetings,

  I am an investment consultant working with UBS International Holdings BV
in the Netherlands. I will be happy to work this transaction out with you
if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are reliable
and honest. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, as I
can arrange and provide you details/documentatal proof so that
funds($8.5 million) will be transferred into your account as the next of
kin to the late depositor(Abbas Farhan al-Jabouri, who was an Election
candidate and also a business man). Abbas Farhan al-Jabouri and his two
relatives were executed in Mohammed al Malih, near Mandali onthe 29th of
January 2009.  During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant
accounts with the said balance (Eight million, five Hundred thousand
Dollars only), this account have not been operated for some years now.

At this moment I will not be able to issue more details about this
business, until your response is received.

  If you are not familiar with my Bank profile, please take a moment of your
very busy schedules to read about my Bank
website(www.ubs.com/investment bank). I look forward to hearing from you as
soon as possible via my private email; mr_beuker at yahoo.co.jp

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest Regards,