[MARMAM] Beneath the Waves Film Festival

Erica Staaterman staaterwoman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:12:25 PST 2012

Hello MARMAM:

I am writing to inform you of an exciting opportunity. As one of the
co-founders of the Beneath the Waves Film Festival, taking place in March,
I'm soliciting submissions for short films.

This festival is now in its third year, and is held in conjunction with the
Benthic Ecology Meeting. Our goal is to encourage widespread science
communication by inspiring people to tell stories of their science and
conservation efforts. We accept submissions from professional filmmakers,
students, and scientists, and the deadline for submissions is February 24,
2012. To learn more about the festival and the submission process, please
see our website: http://www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/

I hope that you consider submitting a film! Please don't hesitate to
contact me with any questions and please spread the word.

Best wishes,
Erica Staaterman
e.staaterman at gmail.com
estaaterman at rsmas.miami.edu