[MARMAM] JOB OPPORTUNITY AS AN ON-BOARD NATURALIST FOR SUMMER 2013.

Megan Whittaker megster1983 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:31:36 PST 2012

JOB OPPORTUNITY AS AN ON-BOARD NATURALIST FOR ELDING WHALE WATCHING
REYKJAVIK, ICELAND SUMMER 2013.

Elding Whale Watching Reykjavik is a family owned company and has
been running since 2000. We are the original operator in Reykjavik, abide by
IceWhale guidelines as well as integrating our own and are the first and only
environmentally certified whale watching company in Iceland. Elding also
provides a platform for marine biologists to study the cetaceans we encounter
on our tours to help build our knowledge and understanding. For further
information please visit our website at www.whalewatching.is

Elding is looking for two full-time guides, one that can speak
fluently English and German and the other English and French. Please specify if
you speak other languages too.
Please find attached for more details
Megan WhittakerHead GuideElding Whale Watching ReykjavíkÆgisgarður 7, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandTel. +354 555 3565M: +354 824 1088E: megan at elding.is