[MARMAM] Second Climate Impacts on Top Predators Symposium

Karen.Evans at csiro.au Karen.Evans at csiro.au
Tue Aug 21 19:50:14 PDT 2012

Dear all,
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is my pleasure to announce that
the Second Climate Impacts on Top Predators (CLIOTOP) Symposium will be
held in Noumea, New Caledonia, February 11-15, 2013.

Registration is now open via our website:
www.imber.info/index.php/Science/Regional-Programmes/CLIOTOP

Key dates to keep in mind are:
Deadline for abstract submission: 1 October 2012
    Acceptance of abstracts: 1 November 2012
    Registration closes: 1 December 2012
    Late registration closes: 1 February 2013

Thos interested in convening workshops in association with the Symposium
are encouraged to contact the Organising Committee.

We look forward to seeing you in Noumea in 2013!

Dr. Karen Evans
On behalf of the Organising Committee for the Second Climate Impacts on
Top Predators Symposium