[MARMAM] UF Aquatic Animal Health program | Course registration closing soon!

Larkin,Iskande V ivlarkin at ufl.edu
Wed Aug 15 10:57:51 PDT 2012

Hi All,

The UF Aquatic Animal Health program offers Distance Learning courses through the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine. The Fall semester is quickly approaching and Registration is still OPEN for our fall course, Aquatic Animal Conservation Issues (http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/courses/distance-learning-courses/aquatic-animal-conservation-issues/).

FALL REGISTRATION CLOSES on Aug. 21st. To learn more about our courses and program please visit the links below or contact us. Don't miss out on this great learning opportunity. Take our course and learn from anywhere in the world!

Registration options are available for students seeking university credit or continuing education. These courses are designed for undergraduate students interested in this field of study as well as veterinary/graduate students and professionals already immersed in aquatic animal medicine.

Spaces are LIMITED, Register TODAY!

* Aquatic Animal Conservation Issues (FALL 2012)
(http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/courses/distance-learning-courses/aquatic-animal-conservation-issues/) Aquatic Animal Conservation Issues is a 3 credit course that will expose students (upper level undergraduate and graduate) and professionals (with an AA or higher degree) to some of the controversial issues surrounding aquatic animal species ranging from invertebrates to marine mammals, with emphasis on marine mammals, but also including sea turtles, fisheries, and marine ecosystems. >Registration is Now Open!

For more information contact us:

Iske Larkin, PhD
Education Coordinator
(352) 294-4095