[MARMAM] article needed

isil aytemiz isilaytemiz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 08:18:09 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm a PhD student from Istanbul University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
We are preparing a study about stomach content parasites of striped dolphins in
Eastern Mediterranean and looking for articles about previous striped
dolphin stomach content parasites especially in Mediterranean.

we have the articles below:

-Aznar, F.J., Fognani, P., Balbuena, J.A., Pietrobelli, M. and Raga,

A. (2006) distribution of Pholeter gastrophilus (Digenea) within the stomach
of four odontocete species: the role of the diet and digestive physiology of
hosts. Parasitology, 133: 369-380.

-Duignan, P.J.,
Geraci R.J., Raga J.A., and Calzada N. (1992) Pathology of morbillivirus infection
in striped dolphins (Stenella coeruleoalba)
from Valencia and Murcia, Spain. Canadian
Journal of Veterinary Research, 56: 242-248.

-Cornaglia, E., Rebora, L., Gili, C., and Guardo, Di G. (2000)
Histopathological and Immunohistochemical studies on cetaceans found stranded on the coast
of Italy between 1990 and 1997. J. Vet.
Med. A., 47:129-142.

Anyone can help us please contact isilaytemiz at yahoo.com.

Thank you:)