[MARMAM] Conservation Manager (job opportunity) - Maui, Hawai'i

Robert Rankin robertrankin at pacificwhale.org
Fri Apr 6 16:39:19 PDT 2012

Conservation Manager – Maui, Hawaii, USA

Pacific Whale Foundation is seeking an individual with proven
experience in planning, implementing and supporting conservation
campaigns, along with excellent written and verbal communication
skills, to serve as our Conservation Manager and lead our conservation
programs. The ideal candidate must have at least an undergraduate
degree and 5 years experience in an ocean or marine related field.
Experience with budgeting. planning and departmental management, as
well as an understanding of the legislative process and managing
multiple priorities, will be viewed favorably. To apply, write to
applications at pacificwhale.org. No phone calls please. Full Time,
Salaried Position.  Salary DOE.

Pacific Whale Foundation checks references, conducts background and
drug screens and is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS
WITH PHOTOS, PERSONAL INFORMATION (SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO: MEDICAL
HISTORY, AGE, MARITAL STATUS, PARENTAL STATUS, ETC.), OR APPLICATIONS
WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE OR ILLEGIBLE.
Come join our team!

TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter and resume to
applications at pacificwhale.org detailing your relevant work experience.
You may also send a hard copy to:
Pacific Whale Foundation
 Attn: Human Resources
 300 Ma’alaea Rd, Suite 211
 Wailuku, HI  96793
Please, no phone calls!

MAHALO FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PACIFIC WHALE FOUNDATION. WE LOOK FORWARD
TO HEARING FROM YOU AND REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS.
ALOHA!