[MARMAM] marine mammal biomedical imaging website

D.R. Ketten dketten at whoi.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:22:30 PDT 2011

We would like to announce the availability of CT and MRI 2D and 3D
images of a wide variety of marine mammals as well as other species
through our laboratory website http://csi.whoi.edu.  The site also
provides background information on the scanning methods, our lab design,
downloadable copies of related publications, and links to related
websites. Ultimately, we will be posting full anatomical series for most
species, but at present have only representative images of most species
available in our archives.  If you are interested in images of a species
that is listed for the collection but is not available on the site,
please contact us, and we will try to arrange for the image set to be
provided on DVD or  via our ftp server.  This site is under development,
and we therefore welcome your comments or suggestions on its content and
operation.

Darlene Ketten, Senior Scientist, WHOI
dketten at whoi.edu