[MARMAM] Request for information on marine traffic and vessel strikes in the Caribbean Region

Vandersarren Gaëlle gaelle.vandersarren.carspaw at guadeloupe-parcnational.fr
Thu Oct 20 10:28:46 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

I'm writing on behalf of the SPAW-RAC (Regional Activity Center for the implementation of the SPAW protocol). At the moment, we're working on the issue of marine traffic and vessel strikes in the Caribbean Region, but we have only been able to identify a few sources of information.

If any of you have any information (journal articles, illustrations/pictures) on these topics that you would be willing to share, could you please contact me at gaelle.vandersarren.carspaw[at]guadeloupe-parcnational.fr

Best wishes,
Gaëlle Vandersarren
Project coordinator "Marine Mammal Action Plan" for the SPAW-RAC