[MARMAM] tissue metals analysis in Brazil; need help

William Rossiter rossiter at csiwhalesalive.org
Fri Oct 14 05:24:46 PDT 2011

Posted by CSI on behalf of Leila Lemos, leslemos at HOTMAIL.COM. Please
reply to her.

Hello everybody

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I'm about to finish my master's
degree. My research is the analysis of metals (Cd, Cu, Hg, Mn, Se and
Zn) in hepatic tissue of small cetaceans from the north coast of Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil.

I'm trying to improve my discussion, but I'm having difficulties in find
some works so I can compare with my data.

I want to know if somebody have any work on these species:

/Feresa attenuata/
/Steno bredanensis/
/Orcinus orca/
/Stenella frontalis/

I could find a couple of works on /Orcinus orca/ and /Stenella
frontalis/ but NOTHING on /Feresa attenuata/ and /Steno bredanensis/...

And can be from any place, because I'm trying to make a comparison with
all the other regions...

Please, if somebody would help me that would be awesome!!!
Thanks a lot,
**
**
/*Leila Lemos*/