[MARMAM] Request for information on Feresa attenuata presence in Trinidad and Tobago

alesha naranjit alesha.r.n at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:44:37 PDT 2011

Hello,

We have recently received photographic evidence for the presence of *Feresa
attenuata* in the waters of Trinidad and Tobago. From my literature searches
and collection of stranding and sighting data for this country, this is the
first record of this species locally but I wanted to confirm whether anyone
knows of any previous official records of the species in Trinidad and
Tobago. If you know of any we would be grateful if you would share this
information with us.

Best regards,
Alёsha Naranjit