[MARMAM] FW: Three Lecturships at University of Exeter

Godley, Brendan B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 15:25:59 PST 2011

Three Lecturers in Behaviour/Conservation/Genetics

We are seeking three dynamic researchers to join our thriving team in the Centre for Ecology and Conservation (CEC).  The CEC is based on Exeter's Cornwall Campus and is home to an outstanding group of whole organism biologists, with world leading research in conservation, ecology and behavioural, evolutionary, and molecular ecology.  Our aim is to further link these and other research areas and develop multidisciplinary research programmes within the Centre and more broadly.  We form part of Exeter's Bioscience team, which is a large discipline working from genes to cells to organisms to ecosystems.  We are looking for three motivated, high quality researchers to complement our current CEC team and the staff at the Environment and Sustainability Institute, also on the Cornwall Campus.

Further details:
https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=4944594dHX&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

Dr. Brendan J. Godley
Associate Professor in Conservation Biology
Centre for Ecology & Conservation
University of Exeter, Cornwall Campus
TR10 9EZ, UK
Tel: +44 1326 371 861
http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/cec/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/brendangodley
http://www.seaturtle.org/mtrg/
Editor-in-Chief, Endangered Species Research
http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/