[MARMAM] Two Weeks Til Manatee Mayhem

Manatee Mayhem manateemayhem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:51:08 PST 2011

Aloha SMM Conference Goers (sorry to those that can not make it, you will
be missed)-

The conference is just around the corner and we are two weeks from the
Manatee Mayhem Student Travel Fundraiser.  This is an opportunity to
celebrate with 300 of your colleagues and support student travel for the
2013 conference.

Tickets and t-shirts are selling faster than we expected and supplies are
becoming limited.  We advise buying everything you need online now or be
left out of the fun!
http://manateemayhem.weebly.com/purchase-tickets-t-shirts-and-raffle-tickets.html

Also, there is an opportunity to give more through the Dee Allen
Challenge.  For $100 you generously help students but you also get 5 raffle
tickets, a free drink, and entrance to the party.  You also get to brag
that you are an elite donor.  If we get thirty $100 donors we get an extra
$300 dollars from Dee.

Lastly, we have pulled together an impressive array of raffle prizes.  Each
ticket is $5, but the prizes are worth it!  A sampling can be seen on the
Manatee Mayhem Website.
Plus, if you buy two tickets then you get one free!  You must be at the
party to win the prizes, except the grand prize Apple iPad 2.  That will be
announced at the end of the conference and everyone is qualified for that
prize.  So even if you aren't going to the party, you should buy some
raffle tickets and help the cause.

For those of you that pre-purchased tickets and t-shirts, they will be
available near the conference registration tables or later in the
conference.

We are about to sell out...order now.

Cheers,
Charles and Ari