[MARMAM] Manatee Mayhem Student Fundraiser Updates

Manatee Mayhem manateemayhem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:56:35 PDT 2011

Greetings Potential Conference Goers-

We are a few short weeks away from the conference and plans for the Manatee
Mayhem Student Travel Fundraiser are in full swing.  We have had to change
the venue but the new location should prove to be even better than the
original.

We want to highlight a couple of new developments you may be interested in:

1.  Our website is live and full of useful information regarding the
fundraiser. Please visit it early and often.
http://manateemayhem.weebly.com/index.html

2.  We have designed some great shirts to raise money and commemorate the
party and your generosity.

3.  Due to popular demand we are going to sell tickets, raffle tickets and
t-shirts in advance of the party.  Visit the website and follow the link to
buy tickets. Tickets and shirts can be picked up early in the conference.
Details to follow on the webpage.

4.  Lastly, there has been a challenge put forth to all of you to give more
money for student travel.  If we can get 30 people to donate $100 we will
get an additional $300 from a donor. If we get 50 people, we get $500 more.
 All you senior scientists out there...dig deep.  All $100 donors get entry
to the party, 5 raffle tickets and a free drink! Details on the webpage.

T-shirts and tickets are limited so buy early!  f you have any questions
email us at manateemayhem AT gmail.com or contact us through our blog.

See you soon and thanks on behalf of all of the SMM's student members.

Charles and Ari.