[MARMAM] Passive Acoustic Monitoring - Training Course

Fiona Skilbeck fas at smru.co.uk
Tue May 3 07:02:25 PDT 2011

There are still a couple of places  available on the PAMGUARD training
course that we will be running on 12th and 13th May in St Andrews,
Scotland.

This course will be lead by Dr Doug Gillespie of St Andrews University,
one of the principle architects of the PAMGuard software.  If you're
interested in attending the course, then please see the PAMGuard website
for further details:

http://www.pamguard.org/training.shtml

or email info at smru.co.uk

Fiona

Fiona Skilbeck

Office Manager

SMRU Limited

Scottish Oceans Institute

New Technology Centre

North Haugh

ST ANDREWS

Fife  KY16 9SR

T:             + 44 (0)1334 479100

F:             + 44 (0)1334 477878

E:             fas at smru.co.uk

W:           www.smru.co.uk <http://www.smru.co.uk/>

                http://soi.st-andrews.ac.uk
<http://soi.st-andrews.ac.uk>

P Please consider whether you really need a hard copy of this email
before printing it - thank you.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This message, and any attachments, are
intended solely for the addressee and may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you believe
that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy this email.  Although we have taken steps to
ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we
advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.

SMRU LIMITED is a limited company registered in Scotland, Registered
Number: 296937.  Registered Office:  5 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh  EH3
8EJ.