[MARMAM] Historical Perspectives Year 3 DVDs now available from Aquatic Mammals

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Wed Jun 15 10:59:22 PDT 2011

Dear List Subscriber,

In 2008, Aquatic Mammals Journal launched the Historical Perspectives
Series in which esteemed colleagues provide a written essay of their
perspective in a field related to marine mammal studies and/or are
interviewed for a DVD record. The essays appear as articles in Aquatic
Mammals, and the DVDs are available for purchase from the Aquatic
Mammals website (www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org).

We are pleased to announce that the Historical Perspectives Series
Year 3 DVD set and individual DVDs are now available from our web
site. Year 3 features interviews with Christopher Clark, Carleton Ray,
Joseph Geraci, Louis Herman, Burney LeBoeuf, R.H. Defran, Ian Boyd,
Steven Swartz, Søren Andersen and Sidney Holt. Also included in this
12 DVD set are two summary DVDs - Advice to Students and Career
Journeys.

Individual DVDs or the full set can be ordered through the journal web
site. The full set for Year 3 is $200 and individual DVDs cost $19.99.

We hope you enjoy this year's roster of interviewees and the summary
DVDs.

Cheers
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.