[MARMAM] Postponement of Living Whales Symposium

Simon Childerhouse simon.childerhouse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 23:54:39 PDT 2011

Dear MARMAM,

Earlier in the year I submitted an email to MARMAM detailing the first
announcement of the Southern Ocean Research Partnership (SORP) Symposium *'*
*Living Whales in the Southern Ocean: advances in methods for non-lethal
cetacean* *research'* planned to be held later in the year.

Unfortunately, due to unexpected complications, we have had to postpone the
Symposium and workshop from 8-10 September 2011 to 27-29 March 2012.The
venue has also been amended to Puerto Varas, Chile.

My apologies for the postponement but we will keep you advised with
updates as they develop. Further information is available at
http://www.marinemammals.gov.au/sorp/living-whales-symposium<https://cas.aad.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=1bae40a9ba66405db222db88b3a11f29&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.marinemammals.gov.au%2fsorp%2fliving-whales-symposium>
or
if you have any questions please email
sorp at aad.gov.au<https://cas.aad.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=1bae40a9ba66405db222db88b3a11f29&URL=mailto%3asorp%40aad.gov.au>
.

Simon Childerhouse

SORP Coordinator

For the Symposium Steering Committee

Australian Marine Mammal Centre, Australian Antarctic Division
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
203 Channel Highway, Kingston 7050, Tasmania, Australia
Ph. +61-3-6232-3146
Mob. +61-439-317-605
Email. simon.childerhouse at aad.gov.au
Web. www.marinemammals.gov.au<https://cas.aad.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=1bae40a9ba66405db222db88b3a11f29&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.marinemammals.gov.au>;