[MARMAM] Contents - Journal of Cetacean Research and Management, Volume 12, Supplement (April 2011)
dagmar_fertl at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:42:12 PDT 2011
Dear Marmam and ECS-mailbase subscribers,
Apologies to those of you who will receive duplicate emails due to cross-posting. The International Whaling Commission (IWC) publishes The Journal of Cetacean Research and Management thrice yearly (Spring, Autumn, and Winter), with at least one supplement that will contain the full report of the IWC Scientific Committee. The following is posted on behalf of the IWC and the journal editor.
Further information can be found at: http://www.iwcoffice.org/publications/JCRM.htm. A guide for authors is included in the first volume of each issue and on the IWC website: http://www.iwcoffice.org/publications/authorsguide.htm.
Contact information is provided for the corresponding author for each article. Please do not contact the listserve editors or me for pdfs or copies of the articles. Thank you for your continued interest in the journal and abstract postings.
The latest publication of JRCM is the supplement to Volume 12 (April 2011). The editor notes that Volume 12 Supplement is required for the IWC’s Annual Meeting in July, so this volume had to be published before Volume 11(3) which will follow next month; apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay.
This supplement to JCRM contains the Report of the Scientific Committee from its Annual Meeting held from 30 May – 11 June 2010 in Agadir, Morocco. The supplement also contains the reports of five intersessional meetings:
(1) the Southern Right Whale Die-Off Workshop held in March 2010 in Puerto Madryn, Argentina;
(2) the Third Intersessional Workshop on the Review of MSYR for Baleen Whales held in April 2010 in Seattle, USA;
(3) the Intersessional Meeting on the North Pacific Survey Programme held in September 2009 in Tokyo, Japan;
(4) the IWC POLLUTION 2000+ Phase II Workshop held in February 2010 in Sausalito, CA, USA; and
(5) the Third AWMP Workshop on Greenlandic Hunts held in December 2009 in Roskilde, Denmark.
The supplement includes information on a review of the taxonomy, population structure and status of small cetaceans off northwestern Africa and the Eastern Tropical Atlantic. Contents also contains a review of whalewatching off North Africa.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MARMAM