[MARMAM] Marine Mammal Observer Training Course Perth - Fremantle Feb 2011

Yvonne Miles - Scanning Ocean Sectors yvonne at scanningoceansectors.org
Sat Jan 8 18:07:00 PST 2011

We are holding an MMO course in Fremantle at the

IFAP Fremantle

Offshore and Maritime Training Centre

12 Rous Head Rd

North Fremantle WA 6159

Postal Address: PO Box 339, Willetton, WA, 6955

Phone: work +61 8 9430 6611

Fax: +61 8 9430 6093 IFAP Fremantle

Offshore and Maritime Training Centre

The dates for the MMO Course 1st to the 3rd February 2011

Please *register at the Scanning Ocean Sectors website*
http://www.scanningoceansectors.org/training-courses/mmo-register/

*Immediately* if you wish to attend the course, places are very limited

If you also require your BOSIET/TBOSIET/STWC-95 training certificate or
seaworthy medical please let us know immediately so we can arrange this at
the IFAP training centre

We look forward to seeing you on this first course to be run in Perth,
Fremantle

Regards

Yvonne

--