[MARMAM] Video clips and images of dugong etc

Lui Bell LuiB at sprep.org
Sat Jan 8 17:35:06 PST 2011

Greetings all,

Some of you probably know that 2011 is the Pacific Year of the Dugong. One of the materials to be produced for the campaign is a short DVD on dugongs.
This is then a request for video clips and images we can use, in particular as follows, but any good image or clip will be welcome:

*         DUGONG(S) SWIMMING IN THE SEA (both underwater and aerial).

*         DUGONG EMERGING FROM THE OCEAN TO BREATHE

*         HANDICRAFT MADE FROM DUGONG (Pacific Islands only)

*         DUGONG FEEDING + JUST SWIMMING (IN SEAGRASS AREA)

*         DUGONG WITH CALF

*         CALF FEEDING ON MOTHER

*         DUGONG CAUGHT IN GILL NET (preferred still alive).

*         DEVELOPMENT IMPACTING ON SEAGRASS AREAS

*         PACIFIC PEOPLE IN FIELD CONSERVING

*         SIGNS FOR DUGONG CONSERVATION OR MPA, TABU etc)

All material to be used will of course be credited.

Please reply to me directly using my email address

Thank you and best regards

Lui
=========
Lui A.J. Bell
Marine Species Officer
Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme
(SPREP)
PO Box 240
Apia
Samoa

Tel: +685 21929 Ext 281 or Direct-+685 66281
Fax: +685 20231
Email: LuiB at sprep.org
website: www.sprep.org
[cid:image001.png at 01CBAF41.3E95C990]