[MARMAM] 2011 Meeting of the Society of Marine Mammalogy NW Student Chapter

Frances Robertson f.robertson at fisheries.ubc.ca
Mon Feb 21 15:01:56 PST 2011

2011 NW Student Chapter Meeting for the Society of Marine Mammalogy

This year's annual NW student chapter meeting will be held at the
University of British Columbia on Saturday 7 May 2011.

The Marine Mammal Research Unit will host this year's annual meeting and
looks forward to a chance to meet with fellow students and colleagues
from the region.  We will send out a request for abstract submission
along with details for registration in March.

If you would like further details on this upcoming event or on our
student chapter please contact us; Frances Robertson
f.robertson at fisheries.ubc.ca , or Mandy Wong m.wong at fisheries.ubc.ca .

You may also find details about the Chapter at our webpage:
http://www.marinemammalscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=art
icle&id=127&Itemid=163

And join our chapter's facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=120452514647497

We look forward to seeing you in May.

Frances Robertson, Mandy Wong and the students of the MMRU.

Frances C. Robertson  O

PhD Candidate

Marine Mammal Research Unit

University of British Columbia